This project is read-only.

Bring My Application to front

Jul 11, 2011 at 9:43 PM

Hi... I'm Using the GammaJul.LgLcd.dll SDK to develop my apps in C# and I want to know if there is a way if i'm using for example logitech clock app with my app in background if a function is trigred in my app my app appears on scree automaticly...

Any Help?

Jul 12, 2011 at 8:54 AM

Hello,

Simply set the SetAsForegroundApplet property to true on the device instance. Quoting the official SDK documentation :

"Using this call will cause the LCD library to switch its algorithm to Manual (no rotation) and display the application that called this function last. Keep in mind that multiple applications can call this function and the library will display the last calling application’s bitmaps on the LCD. When an application that is the foreground application on the LCD leaves this mode the library will switch to the previous, if any, application that had called this function. Once the last application leaves the foreground mode, the library will return to whatever algorithm was chosen by the user, prior to the first application entering the foreground mode."